Marine Crewing Office are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we process your data and the ways in which it is used. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data please email us at email@example.com
Marine Crewing Office collect details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from the use of our services, and visits to our website, and other websites accessible from them. We also collect information about any transactions that you undertake with us.
Use of your information
We will use your information to provide a personalised and tailored service when we communicate with you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes.
We like to ensure that we continually improve our service to you, and so from time to time we may ask to hear your views and opinions on our service. This may be by post, email, telephone or fax.
There may be instances where it is necessary to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
If at anytime you do not wish to receive communications, or have a preference for what type of communications you receive, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will action your request.
Disclosure of your information
Your information may be passed on to associated agencies who are directly involved with the services we provide. We will never pass your details to anyone else.
'Cookies' are a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website's computer and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
For more information about Cookies and how to disable them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org
Information supplied by cookies can help us to provide you with a better online user experience and assist us to analyse the profile of our visitors. Some cookies also help us by showing how our users use and move around the site and which services they like or don't like. When looking at this information, we do on an anonymous and aggregate basis without viewing any of your personal details.
Whilst Marine Crewing Office has taken care to ensure the accuracy of this site and its content, Marine Crewing Office accepts no liability for any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance on the information or opinions within this site.
Hypertext links within this site lead to other websites, some of which are not under the control of Marine Crewing Office. All links are provided with no warranty for the information provided within them and Marine Crewing Office accepts no liability for any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind caused by the contents of those websites.
We are mainly servicing business in our local area, but since we found interest from some European Union residents we decided to make our service as much GDPR compliant as possible and therefore we declare the following:
- We use a third party tracking cookies provided by our GDPR compliant hosting company
- Our service is hosted by a GDPR compliant known company located in UK which means our clients data are stored securely, any vulnerability or data breaching on the server level will be reported by our host as soon as possible
- We do our best to fix found/reported vulnerability or data breaching issues on service programming/configuration level
- We are using a secure connection to safely transmit data between your browser and our service
- We implemented DMARC, SPF and DKIM techniques that ensure all emails sent to our clients are valid and authorized
- We do not ask our clients to put any personal information that are not required by the service to work properly
- We do not collect any data about our clients except for what the clients decide to input
- We do not use collected information for marketing of any sort
- All data we keep for our clients are fully manageable by the clients themselves, and we do not touch these information unless we are requested by the account owner
- We give our clients the ability to delete their accounts whenever they wanted to, and once they did, we won't retain any data related to them
Controller and Processor:
- The core of our service is to facilitate sending our clients data to related companies
- We use our internal system to share minimum data the service requires to operate, and due to the nature of business our clients are very aware of this procedure
- We only send our clients notifications / summary report emails regarding their account and service status, although they can disable all notification emails except for subscription status related ones
- In order to provide our clients with more job opportunities we regularly send emails to service related companies which contain the minimum data required,
these data might be kept by them and we do not have any control over it if user decided to update/remove his information because it's included in the email body,
anyways, detailed information are accessible via our online service which always displays latest data update made by our clients
This website is governed by the law of the Syrian Arab Republic and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Syrian Courts. Copyright and Trademark Copyright: © Marine Crewing Office 2015
The copyright in this website is owned by or licensed to Marine Crewing Office. Unless stated to the contrary, material in this website is copyright to Marine Crewing Office. Reproduction is limited to downloading to a local hard disk for your personal use. The content of this website may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system or in any other publicly available form without the prior written consent of Marine Crewing Office.
This website is protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act.